Tempo Timesheets for JIRA add on Installation Failure

While installing the Tempo Timesheets for JIRA add on on JIRA Cloud product, i am getting below error.

"The add-on host returned HTTP response code 400 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor."

Can you please let me know if this add on is supported on JIRA cloud. If yes, how to fix this issue?

1 answer

2 votes

Hi Raghavendra,

I am getting the same error as well:

The add-on host returned HTTP response code 400 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.

This is supported in Cloud so at this point I would suggest retrying in a couple hours. 

Cheers,

Branden

Thanks Branden. I have been trying for last 2 days. 

Same here. Actually started using JIRA because of Tempo available and now - can't even install it.

Any solutions?

Hi Raghavendra and Andrew,

I just spoke with the Cloud team and this is still an open issue.  Once I have confirmation the issue has been corrected I'll update this page.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi Branden! 

Please let me know as well :) Failing for me

Joe Gorin I'm New Here Oct 23, 2018

I am once again faced with this same error message. We have plans to move over to Jira Cloud in our production environment on the 29th and this will be a major blocker for us if we cannot get this installed and configured.

error message

Installation failed. Dependencies could not be installed. (The add-on host returned HTTP response code 401 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.)

Same code 401 here. Its a trial Jira site trying to install trial Tempo Timesheet. 
Joe: don't suppose you have a trial Jira site do you? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

The same error for me!!!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Wednesday in Jira

Make your Atlassian Cloud products more secure: our NEW admin security guide

Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...

138 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you