Tempo Timesheets- Get approval to be sent to 2 supervisors for 2 different project, how to do? help please.

ARUN KUMAR MK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

I am working on two project(prj 1 and prj 2), each project having 2 different team leads, i want to send the timesheet for their respective team leads, assuming i have logged 20 hrs for prj 1 and 20 hrs for prj 2, it is based on weekly timesheets.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

Hi Arun,

Unfortunately it's not possible to get approval to be sent to 2 supervisors for 2 different project in current version of Tempo Timesheets.

We do have a feature request in our external JIRA requesting this feature :https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-455 

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

ARUN KUMAR MK
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2016

Hi Sigrun,

Thanks for your Reply, have been searching this for long time.

0 votes
Roland Gilhespy June 27, 2016

Couldn't you create project based teams and allocate yourself 50% to each one ?

Sigrún Arna Sigurðardóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2016

That wouldn't work for the approval feature because you can only select one review when submitting your Timesheet for approval.

We also have a similar feature request regarding team based approval process: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-443

Best regards,
Sigrún
Tempo 

Suggest an answer