Tempo Teams in JIRA Database

CGM December 18, 2013

Hello,

does anybody know in which tables of the JIRA Database the information about Teams in Tempo is stored and how they are linked with JIRA Users? I searched a while, but I can only find die Teams definied for our Jira projects. In our case the tempo teams are not even the same as project teams.

Best

Marco Altpeter

(Employee of CompuGroup Medical)

1 answer

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2013

Hello,

Here if it can be usefull to you, I did a sql that pull out the tempo group vs jira group and show the username (from tempo)

SELECT child_name,t.NAME as tempogroup,m.member_key AS jiragroup
FROM jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM t
JOIN jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM_MEMBER m ON m.member_type = 'group' AND (m.role_type = 'member' or m.role_type = 'lead')
JOIN jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM_TO_MEMBER tm ON t.id = tm.team_id AND m.ID = tm.team_member_id
JOIN jira62.cwd_membership cw ON cw.parent_name = m.member_key
UNION
SELECT member_key,t.NAME as tempogroup,null
FROM jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM t
JOIN jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM_MEMBER m ON m.member_type = 'user'
JOIN jira62.AO_AEFED0_TEAM_TO_MEMBER tm ON t.id = tm.team_id AND m.ID = tm.team_member_id

After this you could only add the table cwd_user and it to tempo username.

Jane Stone February 16, 2016

How do I identify only current membership? For example; Homer Simpson belonged to TeamA last month, but has been moved out of TeamA and into TeamB this month. I'm not seeing any active flag or start or end date on the team member table.

Like Steven McCaffrey likes this
Yuki April 13, 2020

"AO_AEFED0_USER_INDEX"

Suggest an answer