Tempo - Resource Allocation/planning Summary In Confluence Dashboard

Damien Chaumette June 15, 2014

Hi,

We are currently reviewing Tempo Timesheets and we have some specific requirements regarding displaying summary Tempo information in Confluence dashboards.

We have two reports we'd like to see:

1/ In a global Projects Space we'd like to have a breakdown of users and projects, i.e. who is working on what and how much. As per below

2/ Within one of the Project Space we'd like to see a detailed view of who's working on what and in which capacity. Again as per below

I have used some of your built-in macros but none was able to display such information.

Is this something we can do with Tempo Timesheets at all?

If not, would you have another product allowing us to do so?

Failing that is there a way we could "make" our own custom macro to display the informatio as we need it?

Regards,

Damien

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

Hi Damien,

as these features are not available as Tempo gadgets, you can not use Tempo to display this information in Confluence.

All Tempo data is stored in the JIRA database and we are in the process of creating public API's to give access to Team information (see https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEAMS/Teams+REST+API+Guidefor more information). So you could create your own plugin that displays this data in Confluence or on a JIRA dashboard.

You can also create a feature request in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT). Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Kind regards,

Susanne

0 votes
Damien Chaumette June 23, 2014

Hi Susanne,

I was hoping we could do this out of the box but perhaps we can look into creating our own macro/plugin with the REST access.

Thanks,

Damien

Suggest an answer