Tempo Plugin: Is there a way to lock the timetracking for a period? F. e. last month

ABSi Project October 26, 2014

Hi there,

our problem is, that there only seems to be one way to make sure, that nobody will change their worklog for the last period, when the Timesheet is not approved. Is there a way to tell Tempo "User is not allowed to book for the last month any more..."?

Second question on this topic is, if there is a possibility in the Export function (tempo "Report" in Excel) to have only "approved" timesheet information in that report. At the moment it looks like there are all booked hours for the period in the report, but we only need the approved things, especially if there is no way to lock like mentioned in the first question.

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

0 votes
Ketan Dudhane June 6, 2016

Hi Team,

I am looking for something that is exactly what Roland has asked above.

I want to lock time sheet for a particular month. E.g. In June, I would have admin lock the timesheet for May once users have logged their time. Admin should be able to unlock the timesheets if required.

We are using Atlassian Cloud.

Regards,

Ketan Dudhane

0 votes
SebastianK October 26, 2014

Yes, Tempo has a feature to close periods for booking.

There also is an approval process implemented already:

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Timesheet+Approval+Process

ABSi Project November 9, 2014

Hi Sebastian, I know in Tempo the only way to forbid someone to go on with changing his or her Timesheet is when he has send it for the approval and/or it has been approved, but neither manualy nor if it is rejected. But I need to forbid the users to book time or change time after a period, as I have to send the finished booked hours to our controlling within a week after end of a period. And I have to send only the approved timesheets. Is there a way to have the report in Excel with approved hours only? Because currently all booked hours within the period are printed. Thanks!

Suggest an answer