Tempo Planning and Time Tracking views do not show consistent data

Pete Sisson May 6, 2014

Having planned time on projects for team members (planning tab, choosing 25, 50, 75, 100% etc), when I navigate to the next tab titled "time tracking" there is a row for planned time... but it is still empty for each team member.

When I go to plan time in that view, the team members are still shown to be 100% available, even though in Tempos planning tab they are 100% planned, and then after adding plans there they are not then reflected in the first "planning" tab.

What am I missing?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Pete,

can you inform me about the versions of Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner you are using as the feature of planned time showing in the timesheet is only available since the release of Tempo Timesheets 7.9. and Planner 1.2.

In case you are having this problem in these (or later) versions, please create an issue in our Tempo Support project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS) so we can better investigate this. All added information and screenshots are appreciated.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Pete Sisson May 6, 2014

Thankyou.

It didn't occur to me that this would not already be a feature. Seemed obvious to expect planned time in planner to show in the planned row in timesheets.

Just upgraded to 7.9 and as you have said, it now works.

Thanks

Suggest an answer