Tempo Planner beta feedback

Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2013

What is the preferred way to give feedback during the beta? Is there any public (or private) forum or other way we can make the feedback 2-way? I've found some things that are odd or difficult to use, but I have no way to open a discussion with the tempo team short of filing a support ticket. What I'd really like is a way to post what I've seen and any ideas I might have - and more importantly, see what others who are testing the system are thinking/doing. Right now, I just feel a bit lost with Planner and would like to understand better what the designers had in mind on how the plugin should be used...

Thanks,

Jason

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2013

Hi Jason,

For private feedback you can use the Feedback button on the top of the page. Just make sure to include your email when posting.

For public feedback, please our JIRA project.

Also, we have biweekly webinars that you can sign up to. Recordings are available on our EAP page.

Cheers,

Viðar

Suggest an answer