Tempo: Logged time against issue not visible

Deleted user December 10, 2014

Hello

Using Jira's Tempo I want to be able to see the time that has been logged on an issue in Timesheet view. When I go into the issue I can see it has had over 2 weeks of time logged on it but if I go into timesheet view I can't see this. 

I thought this might be because the user who logged the time has left the company so her JIRA account was closed and deleted from the groups but when I re-added her to Tempo, her time shows up in her user timesheet but not in the issue time sheet?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hi Hannah

Currently only the current user can see his own worklogs in the Tempo panel of the issue-view. However, it is possible to see other peoples worklogs when choosing the Report option in the Tempo section of the issue-view. It is also possible to choose the Work Log panel under Activity of issue-view and see a list of worklogs of other users there under.

Note that to see worklogs of other users it is necessary to be in the project manager role of the specific project. For more information please view: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Project+Managers+Role

I hope this has been helpful.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

0 votes
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hi again Hannah

I forgot to mention that this feature has been requested by other users. Please visit the issue, vote and comment on it if desired. That can be helpful to developers when they implement the request.

Please see issue at: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-217

Best,

Heiða

Mark Finta May 15, 2018

Hello Heioa, i know this is an old issue but it doesn't look like I can view the issue.  Was this feature implemented into Tempo?  If so what version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events