Tempo Log Work as accessible field?

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

As a Tempo subscriber with my Atlassian Cloud instance, when will the "Tempo Log Work" dialog be promoted (available) as a custom field?

With Tempo, we get the nice Log Work dialog, but I cannot apply this field to a Screen. It is simply not available, I assume. So, I am forced to apply the stock Log Work dialog that, for instance, does not do validation on the "Work Description" field like the Tempo version does.

Yes, my users can type "w' to raise the Tempo Log Work dialog. But, I want to encourage users to log their time spent on the issue directly at certain transition points via modals I define.

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2016

Hi Paul,

we do have a feature request for this in our Tempo support system (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-665).

This has not possible in earlier versions of JIRA, but we are investigating if it is now possible to add the Tempo Log work dialog to Issue transitions.

You can follow, comment and vote on the issue in our system.

Regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer