Tempo Filter that shows actual date time is logged vs the date time is reported as being worked on

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2021

I need a filter that shows actual date time is logged vs the date time is reported as being worked on.

A user logs time today for an issue they worked on last week.  How can I get a report of the hours that were logged today?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Pete P 

In Tempo Reports, when grouping by "Worklog", you can add a column that shows the time difference between when you created the time record and the date and time that the time record was logged to.

Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/297206386/Viewing+Reports+-+Tempo+Server, Adding and Removing Columns and Work Attributes for more information.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2021

Thanks @Susanne Götz _Tempo_  👌

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2021

@Susanne Götz _Tempo_ , one more question. 

Is there a worklog "Created Date" field I could filter on? This would be in addition to the actual Start date and End  date that was recorded?

Zsombor Erdész
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2024

Hello @Susanne Götz _Tempo_  !

Is there a way to export that column to excel?

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2021

Hi Pete,

I haven't worked out details, but it looks like the

api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/worklog

or

api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/worklog/{id}

API endpoints may work for you. Cheers!

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2021
Like Joshua Sneed Contegix likes this

Suggest an answer