Tempo Budget for Cloud

Hi,

Anyone know when Budget will be available for JIRA Cloud?

Any other good similar add-on I can use with Tempo Timesheets?

Thanks!

Eshan

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

When?  Never is the most likely answer.  Atlassian are actively trying to reduce the type-2 add-ons installed on Cloud.  I don't know if Tempo are working on a Connect version of the add-on, but if they are, it will be very different to Budget.

I don't know of other budgeting add-ons.

This widget could not be displayed.

what is "type-2 add-ons " and why Atlassian wants to reduce them?

Reason I ask is because we are looking for projects managements  add-ons in jira, so I would like to know if it make sense to go for Atlassian ones or other developer.

cheers

If they are killing their replationship with TEMPO I'd sure like to know. Tempo budget is so powerful for PM's. If they don't have a replacement I don't know if Jira is the right tool for us.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

150 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you