Telephone field

vancorrs August 4, 2016

Al crear una issue y cumplimentar el campo teléfono si introducimos el valor 5491133494903 se produce un errror.

"Error creating issue: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:CustomFieldValue][id,4785227][issue,768222][numbervalue,5.491133494903E12][parentkey,null][customfield,10311] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO customfieldvalue (ID, ISSUE, CUSTOMFIELD, PARENTKEY, STRINGVALUE, NUMBERVALUE, TEXTVALUE, DATEVALUE, VALUETYPE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'NUMBERVALUE' at row 1))"

¿Cómo podemos hacer para poder introducir ese número de teléfono perteneciente a Argentina (Buenos Aires)?

He buscado en la documentación de Atlassian pero no me queda claro para mi versión de JIRA (v6.1.1#6155-sha1:7188aee)

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2016

You've set this field to be a number, but telephone numbers are not really numbers, they are effectively strings, and trying to place them into number fields won't work for the longer ones because the nnumbers fields can only hold floating point numbers up to a maximum size.

I'd add a new telephone number field of type short-text

Or, better, maybe use one of the add-ons that provides formatted telephone number support or maybe a regex field that can do some validation on the data being entered.

0 votes
vancorrs August 4, 2016

By creating an issue and complete the phone field if we introduce the value 5,491,133,494,903 one errror occurs.

"Error creating issue: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:CustomFieldValue][id,4785227][issue,768222][numbervalue,5.491133494903E12][parentkey,null][customfield,10311] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO customfieldvalue (ID, ISSUE, CUSTOMFIELD, PARENTKEY, STRINGVALUE, NUMBERVALUE, TEXTVALUE, DATEVALUE, VALUETYPE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'NUMBERVALUE' at row 1))"

How can we do to enter that phone number belongs to Argentina (Buenos Aires)?
I searched Atlassian documentation but it is not clear to my version of JIRA (v6.1.1#6155-sha1:7188aee)

Thanks!

0 votes
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

I think you have a better chance at answer if you translate this to english.

Suggest an answer