Teamleader Calendar for Jira

Rey Velasquez July 14, 2014

Very new to Jira. Trying to test it for our team. I installed a free trial of this app in my JIRA Agile. I see the Calendar in Jira. When I select the Calendar there is only a banner stating

"Attention!
To start working with the calendar you must create two date/time custom fields to store issues start and end date/time from the calendar. After that you must go to the Teamlead Calendar for JIRA plugin admin secrion and set the fields up there."

Im not sure what it means. I try to Create a Issue and I dont see the Fields. I go to Administration-->Add-Ons-->Teamlead-->Calendar and when I click the down buttons for the custom dates, the box is empty (i cant select anything).

I really want to try the calendar since it seems the best mix for having a common team calendar with meetings, conferences, vacation, tasks, etc. But I cant make it work.. Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2014

The plugin needs to work with two date/time custom fields.

You need to add these fields to Jira for it to work - as an adminstrator, you need to create the custom fields, add them to screens so the users can fill them in, and then configure the plugn to use them.

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+a+Custom+Field

Suggest an answer