TeamCity for JIRA is spamming errors

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2014

There are so many errors I hardly know where to start. I have a rediculous amount of users on my system and many people are using integrations and api calls.

Here is an example of a common error that spams pretty often. There are many other's but perhaps we can start here.

2014-09-26 09:51:47,970 pool-24-thread-1 ERROR ServiceRunner    com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.sal.TeamCityIndexing:job [teamcity.connector.rest.RestClient] HTTP Status isn't 200. Actual Status - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

2014-09-26 09:51:47,970 pool-24-thread-1 ERROR ServiceRunner    com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.sal.TeamCityIndexing:job [teamcity.index.update.IndexUpdaterImpl] Unable to synchronize with TeamCity ubit-teamcity-re.dacted.com

com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.exception.HttpStatusNotOkException: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request 
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.RestClient.execute(RestClient.java:140)
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.RestClient.get(RestClient.java:67)
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.DefaultTeamCityManager.getBuildsRef(DefaultTeamCityManager.java:170)
at com.stiltsoft.lib.teamcity.connector.rest.DefaultTeamCityManager.getOnlyBuilds(DefaultTeamCityManager.java:140)
at com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.update.IndexUpdaterImpl.updateIndex(IndexUpdaterImpl.java:75)
at com.stiltsoft.jira.extra.teamcity.index.update.IndexUpdaterImpl.run(IndexUpdaterImpl.java:50)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Hello, Steven.

I have replied to you via our HelpDesk system, which you submitted the ticket to.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Vadim Rutlevich

0 votes
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2015

As we have the same issue, can you share any solution ?

Suggest an answer