Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Team is working on tickets from two projects, however one of the projects I cannot update sprint

Hey guys, bit of a pickle - but my team works on one project (AIPS) has recently picked up an additional project from a new PO (CRECO). Because CRECO has wider teams working on it, I have put a label on the tickets that relate to our team (platform) so they can pull through in a query.

As have some tickets from this project so I am trying to merge the boards together into one view, rather than trying to jump between two different Sprints. However, now on my AIPS board, I can no longer create, edit or stop/start a Sprint.

The query I have used on AIPS board is:

project = AIPS OR labels = "platform" ORDER BY Rank ASC

1 answer

0 votes
Jeroen Poismans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 04, 2023

Hi Joshua,

You probably don't have the Manage sprint permission on the other project(s). If there are issues in the sprint belonging to a project where you don't have that permission, you will not be able to stop / start sprints.

Hey Jeroen, thanks for your help but unfortunately that didn't work - I have permissions to do all these things.

Could it be because the two boards aren't sharing the same query? I'm wondering if one is overruling the other? 

Its odd, as on the CRECO board, I can do edit / manage / end etc, almost like its taken priority? 

Jeroen Poismans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 05, 2023 • edited

Hi Joshua,

Do you have multiple active sprints? Before changing the board filter could it be that AIPS had an active sprint and the other project too?

Cause that's how I get this message:

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 15.47.10.png

Maybe the label platform also applies to other issue sin other projects?

Jeroen

Suggest an answer