It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Team dashboard- need unique (per project) column headers when click though to the issue navigator

Our marketing Dashboard has gadgets that point to multiple project and issues. For example, I have a pie chart that allows me to look at unresolved issues and another that points to issues that are used to track the repair process flow. If I click through my pie chart gadget to view a specific group of issues in one project the same column headers are shown when I look at another project issue navigator screen. The headers only make sense for the one project...

Can you please assist? 

2.png4.png3.png1.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Josh,

There is not an option to add in additional details on the popup but a simple fix would be to rename the pie chart and add the project name to the Pie chart title:

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 2.49.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-09 at 2.49.48 PM.png

Regards,
Earl

Hi Earl,

I may have been unclear, I am not looking to add anything to the pop up, I am wanting to have the column fields (once you click through) reflect the important info in that project. Currently "my defaults" column view work well for some projects but I have to adjust them to see the important info in other projects...

I can send other screen shots if needed. 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

882 views 7 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you