Team Calendar JIRA duration

Stephen Nancekivell September 2, 2012

Is there a way to create a issue in JIRA with a duration field that will show in team calendar.

We want to have a 'leave form' issue type, where people enter when they start and end their leave. Once authorized we want this to show in the team calendar.

I see that in team calendar you can create a entry with a duration but I want this to come from the JIRA issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2012

Hi we have a feature request for this that is open: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-417

We are actually thinking about implementing this soon and am looking for customers to give us feedback. Interested? Email me: sherif at atlassian dot com.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2012

Hi, you can add dates to the JIRA Calendar. Greenhopper supports Sprint Duration. Otherwise, I don't see any way of creating durations via JIRA issues for Team Calendars.

Suggest an answer