Tasks that are moved to the done column are not being removed from the backlog

Dominic Taylor March 10, 2015

Hello,

Tasks that are moved to the done column are not being removed from the backlog. I have googled the issue and attempted all the fixes. Are you able to look at my board to see what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Dominic

2 answers

0 votes
Dominic Taylor March 11, 2015

I want to keep the issues in the done column but i don't want to see them in the backlog. Is that not possible?

SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2015

When you start a sprint with issues, those issues disappear from the backlog. Am I misunderstanding your question?

0 votes
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2015

Hi Dominic, 

In order to remove your issues from the Done column, you can either remove them from the board filter (modify it by adding "and status not in (resolved,closed)") or you can add some quickfilter (those buttons on the top of the board) that toggles the visibility of the closed issues. The filter would be the same, (Status not in (closed, resolved))

Suggest an answer