Task doesn't show up in active sprint

Johan August 21, 2019

One of my team member has a task assigned to him, it is showned in the backlog for the curren sprint, but in the view "Active sprint" it doesn't show up.

Leading work group and Active sprint are correct.

Basically, I'm wondering whay we can see it in the backlog for current sprint but not in Active Sprint?

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2019

Hi @Johan ,

You can try to check the following configurations:

1. Column: Is there an Unmapped status, Issues in these statuses won't show on the Kanban board or Kanban backlog .

2. Quick Filters: Is there a Quick Filters to hide the issues ?

Johan August 21, 2019

Sorry to say, but it didn't help

Tushar.Kamble August 21, 2019

Hi,

Please move the Task from "Backlog" to "Active Sprint" in "Backlog" tab.

~Tushar

Johan August 21, 2019

The Task is allready in "Active Sprint" in "Backlog" tab. Bbut when looking in "Active Sprints" tab, it can't be seen!

Like aarthi kumar likes this
Tushar.Kamble August 21, 2019

Have you performed the "Integrity Checker" and "background reindex" ? How was the result after that? Most of the time Integrity checker fixes these type of cache issues in Jira.

Johan August 23, 2019

Thanks, but it looks like you have to be an administrator to be able to go into System view were Integrity Checker can be found.

Like Tushar.Kamble likes this
Tushar.Kamble August 25, 2019

Yes, those integrity checker activity needs Jira tool administrator access.

Regards,

Tushar

aarthi kumar July 14, 2021

I am facing the same issue. Does anyone have a resolution for this ? 

My issue is found in the backlog, but not found in the active sprint.

Note: the issue is tagged to multiple sprints in which it could not be completed so now in the latest sprint it is not to be seen

Suggest an answer