Tables in JIRA DB containing the project id and schemes associated with it

mohit mathur June 4, 2015

I want to create a list containing projects, issue types associated with that projects and schemes associated with that projects. I was looking for a table in JIRA DB which contains a relation between projects and schemes associated with it. 

Is there any table in JIRA DB containing projects id and schemes associated with it ?

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2015

Try nodeassociation - that holds some of the scheme relations.

Maciej Olszewski December 12, 2017

that was a droid i was looking for!

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Hi mohit,

• There is no direct table which has project ids and schemes associated with it.                 
  • You can create a list containing projects and their issue types 

select * from jiraissue where PROJECT=<Project_ID> AND issuetype=<Issuetype ID>;
  • To get the Project ID and Issuetype ID you have to look into project and issuetype tables respectively.

• This gives all the issues of that particular Project and corresponding issue type associated with the Project

Regards

Chander Inguva

mohit mathur June 4, 2015

Is there any way to find the projects and the schemes(i.e workflow scheme, issue type screen scheme, field configuration scheme ) associated with that project.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2015

Look in nodeassociation. It's better that we don't hand it to you on a plate, because having a look is the best way to learn and understand it.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2015

I'd probably use Script Runner and google. https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11146/how-to-look-at-issue-type-in-condition-section-of-script-post-function-function-for-a-transition is the first hit with comments from Jamie but there are a few others

Suggest an answer