Table in JIRA DB containing the list of dashboard that exist in JIRA along with their creation & last modification date

mohit mathur June 4, 2015

Is there table in JIRA DB containing the list of dashboards and creation and last modification date?

2 answers

0 votes
tmasson74 October 25, 2017

Yes --> portalpage, and sharings are stored into sharepermissions (v7.3.6).

I know, very old thread, but I was looking for the same and Nic's answer was not really useful...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2017

The questioner was posting lots of SQL questions instead of reading the documentation at the time, hence the pointer to the docs to try to stop them using us to do their job for them.

Hence, yes, not too useful, but I wasn't trying to answer at the time, more to try get them to think.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2015

Yes.  Have you read the database schema over at https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-architecture/database-schema#Databaseschema-Relationshipsbetweentables

And is there a reason you're asking lots of database questions?  Whatever you're trying to do with SQL reads might be better done in another way, and you could be wasting your time with SQL.

Suggest an answer