TTS - Restart Counter

Chris Burgener August 30, 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to define, that the SLA counter should not restart, when the Issue is being in the same status again for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time?

So for example:

I have a bug ticket where I start measure reaction time when I recieve the ticket from the customer. Status is then "Transfer to CC". I've I have a question on the ticket I return the ticket to the customer and ticket is in Status "Back to Customer". The customer answers the question and the ticket will be sent again to me. Ticket is now again in Status "Transfer to CC". Means, the counter will restart from 0 again. Can I avoid this behaviour?

Another example/question is with changing Priority:

I change priorty from High to Medium and then I have two TTS Counter in my ticket. One for High and one for medium. Any chance to avoid such a behaviour? What I want is only the counter for the current active priority.

Thanks, Chris

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Anthony August 31, 2015

Chris,

I have a similar workflow with my job. What you need to do is alter your workflow so that when a customer replies it goes to a different status but still directs the ticket back to you. It seems that your "Transfer to CC" status is whats causing the counter to reset. I hope this helps!

0 votes
Chris Burgener September 15, 2015

Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply....already thought that this will be the solution... Thanks again...Chris

Suggest an answer