TFS4JIRA - Check-in information no longer displaying in right column of Stories / Bugs

Joel Williams February 19, 2019

Anyone using TFS4JIRA having issues with the check-in information no longer displaying for Stories / Bugs in JIRA Cloud?  This seems to have started today.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joel Williams February 20, 2019

Resolution found via Spartez Support Team:

This problem is caused by version 7.6.1 update. In version 7.6.1, TFS4JIRA has introduced the functionality of limiting visibility of TFS check-ins panel by JIRA project.  The new version allows you to set specific JIRA project(s) where the check-in panel will display. 

To display the TFS check-ins panel in JIRA Storys / Bugs, go to TFS4JIRA Settings in your Jira instance.  There is a new field to enter the specific JIRA projects you wish the check-in panel appear.  One would enter the JIRA project names and click the "Update" button.  If you want to display the check-in panel in all JIRA projects, the field would be left blank.  However, if the field is left blank as it is with the initial config of the new version, you must still click "Update" for the check-in panel to appear in all JIRA projects.

One clicking the "Update" button with no information in the field re-enables the check-in panel for all of my JIRA projects.

daonguyen July 12, 2021

Hi Joel,

I also have the same issue, I don't see "Update" button. Could you please help to show by images?

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer