System plugin: Tempo Teams can't be enabled

Abhi Vaishnav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Hi,

I can't enable the tempo teams plugin. It times out and gives me this error: The call to the JIRA server did not complete within the timeout period. We are unsure of the result of this operation.

Even looking in the logs doesn't give anything more than a timeout error...

I don't have time sheet or any other Tempo related plugins installed. Is there a dependant plugin I need to install first?

I am on JIRA version 6.2.2 and the installed plugin is on version 2.3.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

Hi Abhi,

Tempo Teams depends on Tempo Core and cannot be enabled without it.

However, Tempo Teams and Tempo Core will only work if you have a valid license (evaluation or purchased) of either Tempo Timesheets or Tempo Planner.

Hope this helps!

Abhi Vaishnav
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

Hi Benedikt,

I installed Tempo Core and Tempo Timesheets.

The documentation is a little confusing in that it makes it seem like Temo Teams + Tempo Core could be a working product, but it looks like that is not the case... So maybe updating the docs would be nice.

Suggest an answer