System Administrator in Jira On Demand Trial

Szymon Gwóźdź June 19, 2014

Hi, I've just set up my 30-days JIRA trial. It seems that I'm not a System Administrator and I'm not able to grant me such a permission. Is this trial limitation or what?

3 answers

0 votes
HenriqueA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2014

Szymon,

You can also check the plugins available to OnDemand platform on the following link:

Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2014

No. You will not get full sysadmin on an OnDemand system - these functions are locked down for Atlassian only.

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2014

Szymon,

This is actually a restricted function in Atlassian OnDemand:

The JIRA 'System Administrator' global permission is not available in Atlassian OnDemand. The 'JIRA administrators' permission is still available. You can see a list of differences between the two administration types here.

I hope this helps. :)

Szymon Gwóźdź June 19, 2014

Is there any way to install plugin from Markeplace in this situation?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2014

No, the list of plugins is limited as well. You can get to them via your OnDemand account, and there are links to the list of available plugins under the links Matheus gave

Suggest an answer