System Administrator for BP

vongani.sibambo May 4, 2022

i need to find out who is the Jira system administrator for BP

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Heh, from 2005 to 2007, that would have been me.  But unless my successors there are active in this community, there is no way we can know who they are.

You will need to ask other users or colleague's, maybe the people who asked you to use it?

vongani.sibambo May 6, 2022

Thanks, been checking all over no one seem to know. so the board we need access to was created by Aravo, they granted Jira access to a few of us with within bp, but they are struggling to add some bp users. These bp users use to have Jira profiles before which were deleted. We were then advised to try find an administrator within bp which proved to be quite a challenge

appreciate your feedback @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

There's nothing we can help you with here, I'm sorry.  You need to talk to the administrators of that bp system, and we can't know who they are (nor who Aravo is)

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2022

Hi @vongani.sibambo,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You should probably contact your IT department to find out who the Jira admin is, Atlassian Community does not have any insights to customers instances. 

@Mikael Sandberg thanks, been checking all over no one seem to know. so the board we need access to was created by Aravo, they granted Jira access to a few of us with within bp, but they are struggling to add some bp users. These bp users use to have Jira profiles before which were deleted. We were then advised to try find an administrator within bp which proved to be quite a challenge

Suggest an answer