Synchronizing data between 2 jira instances

Kamil Kosinski March 17, 2015

Hello Atlassian Team,

I am looking for tools or possibilities to synchronize our JIRA instances. Can you give me some advices how I can realize it? I alredy tried it with sync for JIRA, but this tool doesn´t work well. I get all the time errors, that doesn´t make sense, and it´s really complicated to contact the product owners. So I hope, you can help me to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

and

Best Regards

Kamil.

3 answers

1 vote
teilor_soares
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

Hi Kamil.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "synchronize our JIRA instances", but you may be interested in our document Federating JIRA - Managing Multiple Instances.

Cheers!
Teilor

Kamil Kosinski March 17, 2015

Thanks for your reply!

So... We have extern one JIRA and one intern JIRA server. I want to synchronize every event from the extern JIRA  into the intern JIRA. Therefore I need any possibility to synchronize the data from extern JIRA with our intern JIRA, but I didn´t found anything for that yet, that would work nice.

Cheers,

Kamil

Like khanh.buiquoc likes this
0 votes
Bogusław Osuch March 19, 2015

Hi Kamil,
actually we are working exacly on solution you are asking for - advanced JIRA2JIRA Synchronization including fields, attachments, comments etc.

We are now on testing stage and If you would be interedted in patricipating on this stage please contact us: http://www.intenso.pl/atlassian/en/contact

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

Have a look at ConnectAll. We have customers syncing JIRA instances using this. Feel free to reach out for a demo.

Suggest an answer