Synchronize two Jira instances

Hi...

I m trying to keep synchronized two Jira instances, so if I create an Issue in the JIRA A, it will create in JIRA B, and even if it it s updated in one of them...it will be updated in the another one...etc etc.

Anyone know if Jira support that?

Thanks!

5 answers

Another solution you could have a look at is Backbone Issue Sync for JIRA. It also allows you to keep multiple JIRA instances in sync with fine-granular control on which issue types and fields you want to synchronize.

If there are any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.

0 votes

If you are thinking of an automated synchronization, you might want to look at products like ConnectAll. It supports JIRA to JIRA.

If you happen to have an instance of Enterprise Tester you can use it as an intermediary. Just set it up to do push/pull to each Jira instance using the same projects.

Month ago we have just released advanced JIRA Synchronizer at

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.intenso.jira.plugins.synchronizer

It allows to synchronize particular Project/Issue Types with fields/comments/attachments/workflows between two (or more) JIRA instances.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,764 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you