Synchronize JIRA tasks to Microsoft Outlook tasks

DJX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2014

This seems like a duplicate of this question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/115338/is-there-any-jira-plugin-that-can-send-jira-tasks-to-outlook-tasks

but it was never answered. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a plugin or method to make it so Microsoft Outlook can automatically synchronize tasks from JIRA. This way in Outlook I could see a quick summary (and perhaps with a link as well) to the JIRA issues I need to resolve.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthias Günter September 15, 2015

Hey there!

I am pleased to show you my developed plugin for synchronize JIRA issues to Outlook Calendar:

Sync Issue To Outlook - SITO

See it in Atlassian Marketplace here.

SITO - the Sync Issue To Outlook Plugin provides an easily Microsoft Outlook Integration for scheduling tasks and issues. Forget tedious and manuel task planning in Outlook Calendar.

Microsoft Outlook Calendar Integration

With Sync Issue To Outlook you can synchronize your tasks to your Outlook Calendar automatically.

Easy to configure

Configure Microsoft Outlook Calendar Integration for your Microsoft Exchange Server in a few easy steps. For further information please follow the Documentation for Administrators/Users.

Intuitive Operation

Intiuitive operation thanks to the new time periods field.

For more information look at the Atlassian Marketplace Plugin here.

Ayelet (888) February 12, 2018

Can SITO integrate with Jira's existing dates field or should each issue be schedule regardless of the Start & End date I already entered the issue?

Alexander Ortweiler March 20, 2018

Showing inside the calendar is one thing. How about having it as a Outlook task. Best that its completion would be sychronized back to JIRA.... Any solutions?

Like # people like this
Alex Janes November 9, 2018

That is my biggest struggle right now as well...

Like Ketan Sethi likes this

Suggest an answer