Switch from ondemand to local hosted

Francisco Silva July 11, 2016

Hi!

I need to import the version of the data in the cloud for a hosted version, follow the documentation provided by Atlassian and did not work.

Atlassian documentation used :

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-server-applications-802592270.html

when I use the restore option received the following message

You are attempting to import data from JIRA 1000.141.1 which is a more recent version than this version. Some features that you may have used before will not be available in this version of JIRA. Click here to acknowledge this error and proceed anyway.

when I use the import projeto received the following message

This data appears to be from an older version of JIRA. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of JIRA is at build number '71013', but the supplied backup file was for build number '100004'.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2016

You should be able to import the latest version of data (the full backup) by clicking the "Click here" link.

Suggest an answer