Swimlane for kanban board to show all issues with delivery date in desc order?

Luda Baklanova January 4, 2018

I am trying to see if its possible to show all issues with delivery date or due date on kanban board, maybe be a swimlane query? Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

Hello Luda,

frankly, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve: do you want a) to filter list of issues shown on board to only those that have some due/delivery date entered or b) graphically divide all the issues based on some date ranges?

Regards,,
Martin 

Hello Martin, 

Thank you for reply; preferably I would like to have smiwlane with all issues with due/delivery date on top of the board if that not possible option A would work when I can filter board for delivery/due date issues. 

Best Regards, 

Luda

MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2018

I think that should be doable by swimlanes based on Queries:

• first one: Due is not empty OR "Delivery Date" is not empty
  • second one can be left with "Everything else"

Please note that Delivery Date is not a Jira built-in field, rather your own custom field, so check how it is spelled and if doesn't exactly match how I spelled it, fix it in the query.

Martin

Thanks! So in board setting -> swimlane query filed I have to put 

• first one: Due is not empty OR "Delivery Date" is not empty

and leave second one as is?

Great, Ill try that and let you know how it goes. 

Best Regards, 

Luda

It works!!! Thank you do much Martin. 

MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2018

Glad it helped. If your question has been answered, please mark the answer as accepted so others in community see the help is not needed anymore. :)

Have a nice day,
Martin

Suggest an answer