Swimlane for kanban board to show all issues with delivery date in desc order?

I am trying to see if its possible to show all issues with delivery date or due date on kanban board, maybe be a swimlane query? Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hello Luda,

frankly, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve: do you want a) to filter list of issues shown on board to only those that have some due/delivery date entered or b) graphically divide all the issues based on some date ranges?

Regards,,
Martin 

Hello Martin, 

Thank you for reply; preferably I would like to have smiwlane with all issues with due/delivery date on top of the board if that not possible option A would work when I can filter board for delivery/due date issues. 

Best Regards, 

Luda

I think that should be doable by swimlanes based on Queries:

• first one: Due is not empty OR "Delivery Date" is not empty
  • second one can be left with "Everything else"

Please note that Delivery Date is not a Jira built-in field, rather your own custom field, so check how it is spelled and if doesn't exactly match how I spelled it, fix it in the query.

Martin

Thanks! So in board setting -> swimlane query filed I have to put 

• first one: Due is not empty OR "Delivery Date" is not empty

and leave second one as is?

Great, Ill try that and let you know how it goes. 

Best Regards, 

Luda

It works!!! Thank you do much Martin. 

Glad it helped. If your question has been answered, please mark the answer as accepted so others in community see the help is not needed anymore. :)

Have a nice day,
Martin

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

648 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you