Swim lanes with just the tasks with no gaps

I would like a view where the task swim lanes show only the tasks not broken up by the top level issue. 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You'd need to hack the Agile addon to do that (and you'd lose the information about what issues the swimlane is about, so it's a bad idea)

Hi

One persons bad idea is another's good idea. I don't want to have this permanent but want to just have a view like this. Really don't care in that view what the top level issue is I just want to view the swim lanes on one screen without having to scroll up and down. 

I understand that, I'm just pointing out that your display is broken for most users, so it's unlikely that Atlassian will ever implement it.

Hi

Ok thanks

Ric

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

274 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you