Support for Subversion 1.8

Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2013

It's a bit early, but does anyone have a rough timeline on when Atlassian (JIRA, et al.) might support Subversion 1.8? Just trying to think ahead...

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013

Looks like I asked this question a little too early. (Although I love the switch to GIT answer.)

1 vote
Wilfried Bastiaansen May 28, 2013

You might not want to hear this answer, but why not start using GIT?

A year ago, we also did not want to use git, but we had more and more problems with SVN due to merging / hotfixes etc.

Now one of our teams took the big leap of faith and started to use GIT.

Well I can tell you this. A lot of their problems are gone now!

They choose to start with GitFlow. Which works very good.

Another team still used SVN, but they will be going to Git soon.

Just think about it. Many developers are going to GIT. There's probably a good reason for that!

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

For which product?

0 votes
Tini Good
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

Mainly Fisheye, peripherally JIRA.

Suggest an answer