Support Rota Widget

Richard Jones June 1, 2015

Hi All

We have a very basic support rota in our system. Eg on Monday it is person A, on Tuesday Person B etc. I'd like to have a widget on the JIRA front page that shows the list of days and the primary support and secondary support person. Is there a widget that allows this? I simply want a table widget really.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

You could use the Text gadget to do this. Take a look at: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Text+Gadget

Richard Jones June 2, 2015

thanks Boris, Is there any more secure way? If not I'll do this

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Not that I know of? If you are worried about users using the text gadget on their own dashboards with the ability to then exploit other users, one idea would be to use JS to insert the HTML into the page and put the JS into the Announcement Banner. This would be much more hacky and difficult to maintain, but would theoretically be more secure.

Suggest an answer