Sums not showing in dashboard

Marcel Noordzij March 22, 2016

I've just installed SumUp at a customer for testing:

• defined a sumup-add-on configuration
  • defined a filter with with the option Column totals 'Hide' (thus calculate selected).

The filter shows the SUM at the bottom as I expected.

I've defined a dashboard filter result gadget using this filter. The issues are shown, but the SUM doesn't appear.
If I define the Sumup filter with the same filter and select the field to be summed it is shown in this gadget.

What I also noticed is that if i switch (via the menu) directly to the filter the Column Totals button is not shown and the SUM results are not shown either on the bottom of the list. If I click F5 (refresh) the column totals option is shown and the SUM is shown at the bottom of the list.

JIRA version (server) 7.1.1 (build 71004), Sumup 2.1.2, Browsers tested: Safari, Firefox. 

Any idea what is going wrong?

Best regards,

Marcel Noordzij

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Hello Mr. Noordzij,

we just released a bugifx release solving the issues you reported. Hope it helps smile

sumUp 2.1.3 is yours!

Thank you again for reporting this issues!

Best regards,
Daniel John

0 votes
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

Hello Mr. Noordzij,

I just started a test in a developer instance and I can reproduce your issues. Actually, it seems like you found two Bugs at once. Great work!

We will asap release a new version of sumUp with the Bugfixes!

The problem with the JIRA filter result gadgets occurs since JIRA Version 7.1.X. The problem in the issue navigator is a little bit older, but we did not find a solution until today, where the problem occured in the new JIRA version as well.

We are sorry for the problems which occured. Feel free to ask any questions or contact me via mail d.john (at) decadis (dot) de

Best regards,

Daniel John

Suggest an answer