Summary field populated with [nul] text

Lotus Support July 4, 2017

Does somebody have an idea, why Open issues filter (or any other filter)  is showing text [nul] on some of the issues in summary field, although when opening Issue, there is valid text in summary field ie- for issue RZV-132 in summary is text "nova ideja - cards"

New Bitmap Image.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Lotus Support July 5, 2017

Here it is..although its visible that when i clik and open issue RZV-123 there is no visible [nul] text nor in summary field, nor in Open issues filter...by clicking on issue, the [nul] part dissapears.

Simply by changing "Order by priority" sort ascending/descending [nul] randomly reappears on different issues,

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Lotus Support July 5, 2017

update: i found out that problem was in custom workflow for some other project - custom script used at transition "create" was messing somehow with all other projects. Sadly i dont have documented what was in custom code before i removed post function with custom script code.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2017

Sounds like it was trying to add something into the summary.  Glad you found it!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2017

Hmm.  Could you pick one of these issues with [nul] and show us the issue details?

Specifically a screenshot that includes the full key, summary and type of the issue (we don't need to go to the description, it's the headers we need)

Suggest an answer