Does somebody have an idea, why Open issues filter (or any other filter) is showing text [nul] on some of the issues in summary field, although when opening Issue, there is valid text in summary field ie- for issue RZV-132 in summary is text "nova ideja - cards"
Hmm. Could you pick one of these issues with [nul] and show us the issue details?
Specifically a screenshot that includes the full key, summary and type of the issue (we don't need to go to the description, it's the headers we need)
Here it is..although its visible that when i clik and open issue RZV-123 there is no visible [nul] text nor in summary field, nor in Open issues filter...by clicking on issue, the [nul] part dissapears.
Simply by changing "Order by priority" sort ascending/descending [nul] randomly reappears on different issues,
update: i found out that problem was in custom workflow for some other project - custom script used at transition "create" was messing somehow with all other projects. Sadly i dont have documented what was in custom code before i removed post function with custom script code.
Hi all! Lauren here from the Enterprise Cloud marketing team. I have some exciting Cloud updates from #AtlassianSummit that I wanted to share. We want everyone in your organization to be ab...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs