SumUp in Filter Results Dashboard

Nick Eden February 18, 2015

Hi team,

I am trailing the sumup plugin. I have added the rule and sumup calculates correctly on the required field. The filter is saved with calculation enabled.

But when I add the filter to a Filter Results on the dashboard, sumup is not being displayed. Can you advise please ?

My understanding is that sumup should display on the dashboard based on the saved filter.

Thanks,

Nick

4 answers

1 vote
Benjamin_C__John__Decadis_AG_ February 18, 2015

Hey Nick,

we provide a new .jar in the issue. It would be nice if you can try and test it.

https://decadis.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/11500/sumUp-1.0.2.jar

Cheers

Benjamin

Nick Eden February 23, 2015

OK thanks I will update and revert one I have done this and tested. Thanks.

0 votes

Update: SumUp seems to break when the Time Tacking "Progress" custom field is added to the dashboard.

SumUp 1.0.1

JIRA 6.3

IE 11/Chrome.

MySQL 5.6

I think it is an issue with the Progress custom field as mentioned above. As soon as I add this field SumUp stops displaying info.

Would be great to get these working together.

https://decadis.atlassian.net/browse/SUM-25 Here is your issue, to stay updated. We found the problem and are now going to fix it.

0 votes

Hi Benjamin, thanks for the prompt response.

Yes the filter has the required field (effort) in the filter. Here you can see the issue using the same filter on 2 filter results. You can see one is currently being added  (blue) and the other not when using the same filter (green)

Unless there is something else that sumup requires for this to be displayed Im not sure why I get different results.

SumUp.png

0 votes

Hey Nick,

did you set the required field in the Dashboard filter? If not SumUp has maybe nothing to calculate and doesn't show up in the Dashboard. If the field is set, and SumUp doesn't show the sumrow, i need more background information to check the problem. Another thing is:

The filter must show the sumup when you are in the issue navigator. if you hide the sumrow, in the issue navigator, the sumrow won't show up in the dashboard either.

Thank you for trailing SumUp and reporting bugs.

Cheers

Benjamin

Suggest an answer