Sum of timeworked based on component

Deleted user March 19, 2018

I am trying to get list of all users, which worked on some component and sum of their timeworked grouped by issuetype. All of this based on array of components ids. But I am not able to invent right SQL query.  

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2018

Hello @[deleted]

Why are you using SQL, JIRA db is pretty complex and this would require coming up with a pretty heavy nested SQL (if at all it's possible). Have you tried Tempo timesheets, you can use lot of filters and in combination of the users/account/boards/projects and thus get the reports you want.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/JTS/pages/96632930/Using+Filters+in+Tempo+Timesheets

And if still want to delve deeper and use the API. My suggestion is to use the script runner plugin.

You can also see the documentation of "better excel" plugin as see if it's possible with that as with this plugin you can create you own template and write scripts to process the data extracting based on that templates.

Deleted user March 19, 2018

I need to get data from Jira to our intern system, which runs in PHP, so i have to use SQL query.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events