Sum of story points on rapid boards?

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

Hey

On the Classic planning board, we have a statictics bar, that could sum up story points. On the versions, it was also possible to se a sum for the entire version.

Does anyone know how to re-create this in the new Rapid Boards?

2 answers

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2013

That's missing. There is an existing request here - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7031

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

The descripes story points sum in Work mode. I need the story points sum for the backlog.
But I guess this also missing. I will create a new ticket with atlassian on this.

Like Maxime Grimaud likes this
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

Story point sum is always available in the backlog (I mean the Plan mode). What is your estimation setting? Can you also add a screenshot?

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2013

Not according to this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7406. Please descripe how you added this information. I would like to add this information.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2013

Hi Mikkel,

Currently rapid board sprints have been replaced by version/component in Classic Board. Therefore, if you want to know how to create story points, please check this article:

Hope its help.

Mikkel Kragelund Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2013

Ok. But this only works for planning sprints. Only the sprint have started the total story point count disaperes. And there is now way of adding this to the backlog. So essential we can't see the estimat of the backlog.

Suggest an answer