Sum estimated hours in xporter report?

Andy Cisler January 27, 2015

I am looking for a way to add a row to the bottom of a section of bulk exported issues in xporter for JIRA that would sum up the estimated hours of all issues in that bulk export. So I would have a list like:

KEY-1234     "Test issue"    4 hrs

KEY-2352     "another test" 6 hrs

KEY-3483     "last one"        2 hrs

SUM OF HOURS                12 hrs

I know that you can perform javascript calculations but from what I've seen, a row in xporter isn't aware of the other rows in the bulk export. And I assume the solution could work for any numeric field.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 answers

3 votes
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2015

Hi Andy,

This feature is available on the new version 3.4.0.

Try it now. You can see the documentation [here|http://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XPORTER/Working+with+Advanced+Templates#WorkingwithAdvancedTemplates-Set-Afunctiontocreateandmanipulatevariablesandchangefieldsvalues].

Best,

RMRodrigues.

2 votes
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2015

Hi Andy,

There is an Issue opened on Xporter Issue tracker related with that,. You can follow its status here.

Kind regards,

RMRodrigues.

Suggest an answer