Sum Up Trial is not working

Gantner February 7, 2016

We have just upgraded to Jira7, and Sum Up has changed into Paid Update. We want to buy the license, but we just need a trial before we make a purchase. The trial is shown as valid till 7 March, but it has stopped working. Could you please do the needful? I have tried reenabling it, and when I uninstalled, and installed Sumup in trial enviornment, there is no option of free trial. Please check the screenshot. 

image2016-2-8 14:1:11.png

1 answer

1 vote
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2016

Hey, 

with your license the add-on should works as expected. With the change to a paid add-on we have done some huge changes to the add-on. With the newer releases you have to define a configuration for each field, that should be calculated in the issue navigator or dashboard.You can do this in the JIRA administraion -> AddOns -> SumUp

If you have any questions or if you need some help please do not hesitate to contact me directly at j.riedinger [at] decadis.de

Cheers

Julian

Gantner February 7, 2016

this is the way it is configured. The final sumup is still not visible.

Please let me know, changes that can be performed. 

image2016-2-8 14:22:48.png

Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2016

The configuration seems to be okay

Could you check that your test user is not defined at the user permission configuration:

access.PNG

If so, your user should see the calculate button, when start a new search. Can you confirm this?

issue navigator.PNG

If you press calculate and you have for instance the timespent field as a column in your issue navigator, you should get the total of hours. If not - Could you provide us your network protocoll of your browser.

You can get this in most of browsers by entering F12, go to the console and copy the request and response of the sumup call

Thanks,

Julian

Suggest an answer