Subtask

Alberto Crisostomo March 9, 2015

Buenas tardes.

Por favor, si pudieran apoyarme con lo siguiente:

1. Es posible que al cambiar de estado una incidencia, todas las subtareas de esta incidencia también cambien de estado.
  2. Desde una subtarea, es posible obtener el valor del estado o cualquier otro campo de la tarea padre.

Muchas gracias por cualquier ayuda al respecto. 

3 answers

0 votes
Paulina Garcia Giraldo July 6, 2018

Hola

Tengo un problema con la creación de subtareas y comentarios, por favor necesito de su ayuda.

0 votes
João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2015

Hola Alberto!

No costumamos ver muchas preguntas en Español por aquí, pero tengo alguna prática con el idioma, voy a tentar le ayudar. Hace mucho tempo que no entreno mi Español, portanto perdóname por posibles errores. smile

1. No sé se existe algún plug-in que cambie el estado de sub-tareas cuando la tarea padre es cambiada, pero sé que el Script Runner plug-in hace el contrario, cambia el estado de una tarea padre cuando la sub-tarea es cambiada. Aqui puedes ver como hacer eso.
  2. También usando el Script Runner plug-in puedes buscar informaciones de una tarea padre en sub-tareas. Sugiro que leas la documentación elaborada por el desenvolvedor del plug-in, la puedes encontrar aqui.

No conseguí documentación sobre este plug-in en Español... sad

De cualquier forma, incluí la tag relacionada al Script Runner para que otras personas puedan ver su pregunta y te ayudar un poco más.

También, se pudieres, escriba la pregunta en ingles, porque más gente podrá le ayudar. wink

Felicitaciones!

Joao

João Palharini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2015

In English: Hello Alberto! We don't usually see much questions in Spanish over here, but as I have some knowledge about the language, I'm gonna try to help you. I haven't used Spanish in a long time, so apologize for possible errors. :) 1. I don't know if a plug-in that changes status of sub-tasks when changing the parent task's status, but I know that the _Script Runner plug-in_ does the contrary of that. It changes the status of a task when a sub-task is transitioned. _Here_ you can see how to do that. 2. Also using the _Script Runner_ plug-in, you can gather information from the parent task on a sub-task. I suggest you take a look at the documentation the developer of the plug-in put together, you can find it _here_. I couldn't find any documentation about this plug-in in English... :( Anyway, I tagged your question with the label related to _Script Runner_, so that other people can provide additional help on this. Also, if possible, write the questions in English, that way much more people can help you out. ;) Cheers! Joao

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2015

A google translation Good afternoon. Please, if you could support me with the following: 1.Es may change state to an incident, all subtasks of this issue also change state. 2. From a subtask is possible to obtain the value of the state or any other field of the parent task. Thank you very much for any help in this regard.

Suggest an answer