Subtask details on the issue screen

Rumceisz February 21, 2013

Hi All,

we have several issues which have some subtasks. Some users need to know the resolutions of each subtasks when viewing the parent issue's screen. As you know there are only displayed the status of the subtasks.

Is it possible to show the resolutions of these subtasks?

Thanks,

Rumi

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

You can use the jira.table.cols.subtasks advanced setting.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-advanced

See Advanced.

Markus Stoll April 11, 2013

Dear Jobin,

as we have the same "problem" / demand on the resolution status in the subtasks overview list...

Is there any more detailed handling advice available on what exactly to add to which property file to make the "Resolution" visible in the list of subtasks? Following the documentation link above it is not clear to me which tweak would be required.

Thanks for your support and best regards,

Markus

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2013

Edit the property as mentioned above and add "resolution" at the end (of comma separated values).

Okay, thanks. I guess it becomes clearer know why I had the problem... Is it possible that this configuration setting is not visible for JIRA-OnDemand Administrators?

If this is our destiny... : -(

Thnx for your support and have a nice weekend!

Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2013

You are right. This is restricted on onDemand. You won't be able to change it.

1 vote
Elizabeth Pope March 26, 2014

Hi all, is this ever likely to be added in for OnDemand? Or has anyone found another way of achieving a similar outcome.

1 vote

Dear All,

as we have the same "problem" / demand on the resolution status in the subtasks overview list...

Is there any more detailed handling advice available on what exactly to add to which property file to make the "Resolution" visible in the list of subtasks? Following the documentation link above it is not clear to me which tweak would be required.

Thanks for your support and best regards,

Markus

Aspect Infra Team
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2013

Markus this is not an *answer* pls delete this post , especially after you add a comment with same content

0 votes
Jeroen Mares November 20, 2013

That is a shame , I wanted to see the issuekey of the subtasks on the maintask

Suggest an answer