Subscribe to a greenhopper board

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2013

Hi

We have a greenhopper board which are updated on a daily basis. What our users would like to do is to have a subscription of the greenhopper scrum board and have the details on the board emailed to them once a day.

I am aware that subscriptions can be done on filter results but i am not sure f this is achievable on greenhopper boards.

Any ideas guys?

Rahul

1 answer

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2013

What kind of information are you looking for? JIRA Agile board is basically depends on a filter as well, so if you are looking for information on the backlog, then I guess subscribe to the Board's filter should work.

If you are looking for information of a particular sprint, I guess you could have a JQL on the Sprint name. Or, for a sprint on a particular board, perhaps 'Board filter + Sprint is not empty' could work. Not very sure on the last part.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Hi Zulfadli

What i am after is the burndown chart emailed to me on a daily basis. Is it something possible?

Thanks for the comment above. It was useful

Rahul

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2013

I'm not aware of such possibilities in Agile yet. Perhaps a similar request would be to subscribe for a gadget/dashboard.

Suggest an answer