1. Create an issue in a certain board and assign it to user a.
2. Create 2 sub tasks to the issue, assign 1 to user a and one to user b.
3. Open a board that's filtered on only user b's assigned issues.
4. On that board move user b's issue to the done state
5. An "Update Parent Issue" massage pops, saying: :All sub-tasks for parent issue TOOL-3 are now Done.Do you want to update this parent issue to match?"
The problem is that the parent issue steel has one sub-task thats not yet done but the board you are on thinks its the only sub-task because it's the only one it sees - so that's the first bug.
The second bug is that if you press update in the pop up the massage reappears again and again.
And now to my question-
1. I have an issue with 2 different teams working on at the same time. so I need to split the issue in to 2 assigns and boards, is there a way to do this and avoid the bugs above?
Thank you very much,
This was partially answered by Atlassian in the similar query:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/156616/suppress-update-parent-issue-pop-up
imho, it's very poor functionality when there is no option to turn off the message as in a lot of teams only the PO can close the story.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG