1. Create an issue in a certain board and assign it to user a.
2. Create 2 sub tasks to the issue, assign 1 to user a and one to user b.
3. Open a board that's filtered on only user b's assigned issues.
4. On that board move user b's issue to the done state
5. An "Update Parent Issue" massage pops, saying: :All sub-tasks for parent issue TOOL-3 are now Done.Do you want to update this parent issue to match?"
The problem is that the parent issue steel has one sub-task thats not yet done but the board you are on thinks its the only sub-task because it's the only one it sees - so that's the first bug.
The second bug is that if you press update in the pop up the massage reappears again and again.
And now to my question-
1. I have an issue with 2 different teams working on at the same time. so I need to split the issue in to 2 assigns and boards, is there a way to do this and avoid the bugs above?
Thank you very much,
This was partially answered by Atlassian in the similar query:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/156616/suppress-update-parent-issue-pop-up
imho, it's very poor functionality when there is no option to turn off the message as in a lot of teams only the PO can close the story.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs