Stuck with invalid email address during signup

Deleted user December 26, 2019

Hi,

I have gone through the signup process and created a subdomain, but after the signup I realized that I had a typo in my email address and that email address was non-existent at the point I signed up. Due to the typo, I never got the validation email. 

I went ahead and created an email address with that particular typo, and tried to resend the activation / signup link, but even though I tried many times, i never received an email.

i am attaching the screenshot below, but at this point I cannot activate the account and/or access the email.

X.jpg

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2020

Hello there,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that the email that you are using here in community shows as the account is disabled and on the Cloud site, the account associated is "damin" and not "admin".

On the same Cloud site there is another account from Ovunc Cetin who also is a site-admin, does this user has access to the site?

Since that's the other site-admin account, the person can add your correct account and then you can remove the incorrect one.

Can you please check if Ovunc can log in and add you as admin?

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events