[Structure plugin for Jira] Filtering results

Drazen Rozga June 9, 2014

Hi,

How can one filter the list of issues shown in the Structure plugin?

Thanks,

Drazen

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Drazen Rozga June 10, 2014

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the info. Exactly what I needed to know. :-)

Cheers,

Drazen

Robert Leitch [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014

You're welcome, Drazen!

Drazen Rozga June 11, 2014

Hi,

Can I also filter by "Sum of remaining estimate"? It's available as column, but not available in JQL.

Thank you,

Drazen

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2014

Hi Drazen,

The 'Sum of remaining estimate' column displays aggregate values calculated in Structure that are not available to JQL.

We are looking at making similar functionality available in our next major release of Structure, we have a feature request here - https://jira.almworks.com/browse/HJ-1800which you are welcome to vote up and comment on.

Cheers,

Robert

Drazen Rozga June 15, 2014

Hi Robert,

Thank you. That would be vary usefull feature. :-)

Cheers,

Drazen

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2014

Sorry, I meant to say in the next major version, i.e. it should become available in Structure 3.x

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2014

Hi Drazen,

You can use the search bar and filter button as described in the documentation: Searching and Filtering Within Structure.

Search alone highlights matching results (non-matching results are grated out), while the filter button hides non-matching results (except their parent issues - this is so that the hierarchical view is preserved).

Best,

Robert

Suggest an answer