Structure plugin and remote links

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

I would like to know if current release from Structure plugin supports remote links, i.e., in the structure I can show issues linked to/from another jira instance (connected throught Application Links).

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

Hello Adolfo,

At the moment, a structure can only contain issues from the local instance. It cannot contain remote issues or other documents. We are planning a major improvement to Structure sometime later, which will allow it to contain all kind of things - perhaps including remote issues. (ETA is unknown yet.)

Kind regards,
Igor

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2013

Hey there, Adolfo.

As far as I am concerned, there is no actual documentation that state that the current verison actually caters from Remote Links, at least from the release notes that I am referring to for version 2.2.1 release notes (https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Structure+2.2.1+Release+Notes). You should try to contact the vendor to ask them whether there is actually a feature for his or whether they schedule to have this functionality in the future release of the plugin. Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer